Enthos Talent offers and provides talent services and information to a wide range of clients. Our organization collects, uses, discloses and processes personal information as necessary to offer and provide its current and prospective clients with talent services and information. Our team members have a professional obligation to maintain the confidentiality of all information obtained during the course of business.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Information relating to current and prospective clients and others that we collect in the course of business
- The personal information we collect with respect to our current and prospective customers includes:
- the name, address, e-mail address, details on how to contact the customer, the nature of the talent requirements entrusted to us, financial, credit, billing and account information as well as all other related information related to the services we provide;
- information we collect when representing candidates that relates to individuals, including personal information, employers, references, etc.
- information about you contained in communications between Enthos Talent and you, whether online or not.
- We use this information for the following purposes:
- to offer and provide our clients with talent information and services;
- to communicate with our clients about the services they request and to respond to requests and questions;
- to administer our consultants’ time charging and customer billing databases and to issue and collect accounts;
- to present candidates to our clients and provide proof of qualifications and skills
- to offer documentation on our services and on the progress of active talent searches
- to manage and administer our business, including to prevent negligence and to protect you and us against error and fraud
- to comply with legal, and regulatory requirements
If you prefer not to receive emails we send on our services and on active topics on Talent Services, you only have to ask us to remove your name from our lists, and we will no longer communicate with you for these purposes.
Information Regarding Prospective Enthos Talent Members
If you are applying for a position with Enthos Talent, we will collect the personal information contained in and obtained in connection with your application to assess your application and consider employment, or the presentation of your profile to a prospective employer or client to whom you may provide consulting services via Enthos Talent. We generally retain information collected about candidates to whom we have not offered a position, or who do not accept an offered position, for a reasonable period of time in the event that a position meeting their needs becomes available or in the event that such candidates would apply again to Enthos Talent. If a candidate accepts a position with Enthos Talent or a client of ours, the information will be retained in accordance with the privacy procedures we apply to our team.
Information about our representatives, vendors, and suppliers
Enthos Talent may collect information about outside representatives, vendors, or suppliers of Enthos Talent (“Service Providers”) who provide goods, services and information to the organization. This information may include the name, contact and banking information of these individuals, as well as any information about their experience and skills. We use this information to assess the suitability of service providers to fulfill specific mandates, to communicate with them, if necessary, regarding the goods, services and information they provide to Enthos Talent and to compensate them for this. We may also use this information to provide them with documentation about our services or talent expertise, or to invite them to participate in our electronic notifications. If you prefer not to receive documentation on our services, nor invitations to receive electronic communications regarding talent services, you only have to ask us to remove your name from our lists, and we will no longer communicate with you for these purposes.
How We Collect Information About You
Usually, the personal information that concerns you comes to us directly from you or arises from your relationship with us. However, sometimes we obtain personal information about you from other sources. For example, with respect to customers, in addition to the personal information you provide to us, we may collect personal information from the following entities or individuals:
- a government agency or registry;
- third parties, such as your financial institution, insurance company or employer;
With respect to prospective Enthos Talent Members, in addition to the personal information you provide to us, we may collect personal information from the following entities or individuals:
- third parties that you have listed as references in your job application;
- people who participated in the evaluation and review process
- criminal or credit check data collected with your consent, based on the requirement our customers may have, to ensure we disclose any history relevant to the employment contract available to you
How we communicate and share information about you
We share personal information we collect about customers or other individuals with whom we do business with third parties when:
- when the talent services we provide to you require us to disclose personal information about you to third parties, for example to a background check resource with your consent
- when the communication of the information is necessary, for example to a financial institution or insurance company
- where we are required to comply with regulatory requirements (including requirements of self-regulatory bodies) or requests from governmental authorities
- you have instructed us to disclose your personal information to a third party for a specific purpose
- we reasonably believe that a third party requesting information about you is your agent
We may share personal information about Enthos Talent alumni to provide an employment reference to a third party when requested by you.
Service providers. Enthos Talent may also transfer personal information about you to service providers retained by us to administer or provide products, services or information on our behalf. We require our service providers to use your personal information only as necessary to perform the services for which we have retained it. Most of our service providers process personal information in Canada or the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). Occasionally, we may use service providers who process personal information in the United States or other countries and who do not offer the same legal protections for personal information as Canada or the EEA. In such cases, we ensure that adequate contractual safeguards are in place, as required by applicable laws. If you have any questions about our use of Service Providers, including those located outside of Canada or the EEA, please contact our Chief Privacy Officer.
As with most websites, we use automatic data collection technologies to track trends in the use of our website. Each time you visit our website, our server logs the name of your Internet service provider, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you visit, the documents you download, the searches you make and the referral URL you used to access our site. We use this information to optimize the services offered on our website.
To serve you better, we may provide links on our website to other websites. However, Enthos Talent is not responsible for the personal information collection, use and disclosure practices of other entities which you may access from our website and the firm accepts no responsibility in this regard. We urge you to review the privacy policies of these other entities before providing any personal information about you on their websites.
Legal basis for processing
During our business activities outside of the EEA, we process personal information subject to obtaining consent to do so, except as required by law. For example, we may have the right to collect, use or disclose personal information, without obtaining consent, to collect debts owed to us, to comply with a subpoena or a court order or to comply with the rules of a court regarding the production of documents. Your consent may be express or implied, depending on the circumstances and the level of confidentiality of the personal information in question. For example, in the majority of cases, a customer's consent to collect,
In the course of our business activities in the EEA, we rely on one of the following legal grounds (as applicable) to justify the processing of personal information
- To enter into and perform a contract with you, or take any action required of you prior to entering into a contract.
- To defend our legitimate business interests in establishing, managing, or terminating our business relationship with you.
- Where you have expressly consented to our processing of your personal information.
- To comply with our legal obligations and establish, exercise or defend our rights.
Where personal information is processed subject to obtaining consent to do so, you may (subject to legal and contractual restrictions) refuse to give your consent or choose to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information by contacting our Chief Privacy Officer: virginia.poly@EnthosTalent.com or 416-885-3934. Please note that if you refuse to give or withdraw your consent to certain processing of your personal information, we may no longer be able to provide you with certain of our services.
Records Security and Retention
Enthos Talent has implemented reasonable physical, organizational, and technological security measures to safeguard personal information in our custody or control. These measures include safeguards to protect this information against loss or theft as well as against unauthorized access, communication, copying, use or modification. Members of Enthos Talent, its representatives and authorized agents have access to your personal information.
In general, you can visit the Enthos Talent website without providing any personal information. However, since data submitted electronically is not 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you submit to us, which you do at your own risk.
Access, Correction and Other Rights
Because we primarily use this personal information to provide talent services to you, it is important that it is accurate and up-to-date. Please notify us as soon as possible of any changes to your personal information.
Inquiries and Complaints
If you have any questions, inquiries or complaints about our privacy practices, please contact our Chief Privacy Officer, Enthos Talent, by email at virginia.poly@EnthosTalent.com, or by phone at 416-885-3934.
Changes to this Policy